Sunday, May 2, 2010

Object perspective


I have chosen one thing, which is really important and feel precious to me. That objects name is called 'Lion', which is my 4 years best friend and when I am studying he is always stay with me. Lion is use as the pencil case.

Yesterday, in my mind I asked to him about my positive points and negative points, and he told me that he have many ideas, which is really negative to me. At that time I was shocked, because I was always kind and good to him but he said I am not good owner. Therefore I asked to him what is my negative points, and he told me
  1. You always put so many things, which are very sharp and thick ones, and it really hurts me!
  2. Do not play with me, you are not a child. However, you played with me some good ways, but when you are boring you are doing things, which are really hurts me! For example, dissection my back side and stretch my arm and legs.
  3. This one might hurts your mind, but you never showered me more than 6months, therefore I felt really stinky and uncomfortable myself, so when you have some extra time please shower, unless your friends will tease you and me!

Next, I asked to him what is my positive points, and he told me
  1. Nothing.................

Suddenly I'd like to hit him, but is was half true and half false, therefore I didn't hit him.
On next week, I have long~~~ Holiday, therefore I'd like to shower him very clearly, so do not tease my Lion anymore my friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment